WEST COAST MEN’S HEALTH PLEASANTON HAS BEEN TREATING MEN FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION FOR 4 YEARS AND HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TREATED MORE MEN THAN ANY OTHER MEN’S HEALTH CLINIC IN PlEASANTON. GIVE OUR TEAM A CALL TODAY AND TALK TO THEM ABOUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU TOO.
West Coast Men’s Health Pleasanton has been treating men with Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease since 2018. While many other ED Clinics have come and gone, our Pleasanton Clinic continues to stand apart from the competition…check out our Google reviews to see for yourself.
Our success is not only because West Coast Men’s Health clinics have helped thousands of men overcome Erectile Dysfunction, but the real difference is our overall approach. When you call West Coast Men’s Health Pleasanton, you will never reach a phone service. Our incredibly knowledgeable staff and highly trained Medical Techs are available to answer any question that you have. Once all your questions have been answered, we will schedule you for an in-house Medical Evaluation where we can get a better assessment of the severity of your condition and then recommend a treatment plan if you’re a good candidate.
Whether you call us first or choose to go to another Men’s Health Clinic, always make sure that you get as much information as possible before you go in for the evaluation. Below are some suggested questions to ask the person who schedules your appointment.
- Ask them how Acoustic Wave can specifically help you and your personal situation. (Every case is different.)
- Ask if they have used the treatment themselves? What is their experience with it?
- How much does the treatment cost? (Many won’t tell you the price over the phone but that’s ridiculous. If their price is fair, then they should be able to share it with you before the Evaluation.)
- How many treatments do they recommend? (Most men require 18 treatments. Acoustic Wave Therapy not only breaks down plaque, but it also helps create new blood vessels. This process takes time and very rarely is complete after 6 treatments. Don’t let them take short cuts.)
- Are the medical techs who are treating the patients licensed EMTS?
Our Pleasanton office is conveniently located 2 mins drive from either 680 or 580 Freeways. The office is in a Medical facility surrounded by scenic views of Pleasanton Hills and a lot of wild life. Ample parking is available through out the week.
About This Clinic
Our Pleasanton office is conveniently located 2 mins drive from either 680 or 580 Freeways. The office is in a Medical facility surrounded by scenic views of Pleasanton Hills and a lot of wild life. Ample parking is available through out the week. We treat every patient with dignity and the privacy they deserve.