3705 NW 63 rd Street,
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
WEST COAST MEN’S HEALTH OKLAHOMA CITY HAS A PROVEN RECORD OF HELPING MEN OVERCOME ERECTILE DYSFUCNTION OR PEYRONIE’S DISEASE USING ACOUSTIC WAVE THERAPY. GIVE OUR TEAM A CALL TODAY AND TALK TO THEM ABOUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU GET OFF THE PILLS AND BRING SPONTANIETY BACK TO YOUR SEX LIFE AGAIN.
The West Coast Men’s Health Oklahoma City staff is not just taking calls and treating patients. Our team takes great prides in themselves when it comes to their accumulated knowledge and experience using Acoustic Wave Therapy to treat ED and Peyronie’s Disease.
The Oklahoma City Clinic’s success is not only attributed to our experience, but what really separates us from the competition is our approach. When you call West Coast Men’s Health Oklahoma City, you will never reach a phone service. As this is a revolutionary new technology, it is very important to our team to make sure that we answer all your questions. The next step will be to schedule a Medical Evaluation where the doctor can get a better assessment of your condition and then ultimately recommend a treatment plan.
We would of course want you to call our clinic first! However, with more and more Clinics popping up around Oklahoma City, you might decide to call around first. So when calling us, or the other guys, make sure you get all of your questions answered before you schedule an evaluation – here are a few to start with.
- How do they think that Acoustic Wave Therapy can help your specific situation? (Every case is different.)
- What is the price of the treatment? And if you require additional treatments, how much will they cost? (Many won’t tell you the price over the phone but if their price is fair, then it shouldn’t be concealed information.)
- How many treatments do they recommend? (Most men require 18 treatments but it many of the other clinics are only recommending 6 (and then doubling or tripling the cost for additional treatments!) Acoustic Wave Therapy takes time – especially if you’re over 60. Very rarely will you see many results after just 6 treatments. Don’t let them take short cuts.)
- How does their team administer the treatment?
Conveniently located in the medical complex hub in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, in the Edgewater Medical Center Building.
Conveniently located in the medical complex hub in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, in the Edgewater Medical Center Building:
- Convenient location
- Newer construction
- 3 National and State Certified Medical Technicians who are highly skilled and trained
- 2 Board Certified medical providers
- Experienced and highly engaged Clinical Manager/Client Coordinator
- Very professional and courteous staff
- Ample parking and ease of access