8299 161st Ave NE,
Redmond, WA 98052
WEST COAST MEN’S HEALTH SEATTLE HAS SUCCESFULLY HELPED HUNDREDS OF MEN OVERCOME ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION OR PEYRONIE’S DISEASE USING A REVOLUTIONARY TREATMENT CALLED ACOUSTIC WAVE THERAPY. IMAGINE NOT HAVING TO TAKE A LITTLE BLUE PILL ANYMORE? IMAGINE BEING SPONTANEOUS AGAIN?
GIVE OUR SEATTLE TEAM A CALL TODAY AND TALK TO THEM ABOUT HOW WEST COAST MEN’S HEALTH CAN HELP YOU OVERCOME ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION OR PEYRONIE’S DISEASE FOR GOOD!
The West Coast Men’s Health Seattle staff does more than just treat patients with Erectile Dysfunction or Peyronie’s Disease. Our team takes great prides when it comes to their accumulated knowledge and experience using Acoustic Wave Therapy as an extremely effective way to treat ED and Peyronie’s Disease.
While there are many ED clinics in the area, West Coast Men’s Health Seattle separates itself because of our sincere interest in helping men overcome ED. We understand that Erectile Dysfunction is more than just a physical condition. ED can have a negative impact not only on a man’s physical relationships, but also on their emotional ones. We understand the stress that you’re under and so when you call West Coast Men’s Health Seattle, you will never reach a phone service. You will only speak to a highly informed medical professional who can answer all of your questions about the treatment.
We would of course want you to call our clinic first! However, with more and more Clinics popping up around Seattle, you might decide to call around first. So when calling us, or the other guys, make sure you get all of your questions answered before you schedule an evaluation – here are a few to start with.
- How can Acoustic Wave Therapy can help your specific situation? (Every case is different.)
- How much is treatment? And if you require additional treatments, how much will they cost? (Many won’t tell you the price over the phone but if their price is fair, then it shouldn’t be concealed information.)
- How many treatments do they recommend? (Most men require 18 treatments but it many of the other clinics are only recommending 6 (and then doubling or tripling the cost for additional treatments!) Acoustic Wave Therapy takes time – especially if you’re over 60. Very rarely will you see many results after just 6 treatments. Don’t let them take short cuts.)
- How does their team administer the treatment?
Our address is 8299 161st Ave NE Suite 100 Redmond, WA 98052. We are conveniently located just minutes off Highway 520 close to Redmond Town Center and the Transit Center. With plenty of validated onsite parking.
Conveniently located in beautiful downtown Redmond at 8299 161st Ave NE Suite 100 Redmond, Washington 98052:
- On the corner of 161st Ave NE and NE 83rd Street
- Two-story brick and stucco building, our clinic is located on the bottom floor left
- Just north of Redmond Way
- Redmond is an upscale community just north of Bellevue and east of Kirkland easily accessible off of the 405 or 520 Highways
- Parking directly in front of our office