9307 Laguna Springs Dr.,
Elk Grove, CA 95758
WEST COAST MEN’S HEALTH SACRAMENTO HAS SUCCESSFULLY TREATED MORE MEN THAN ANY OTHER MEN’S HEALTH CLINIC IN SACRAMENTO. GIVE OUR TEAM A CALL TODAY AND TALK TO THEM ABOUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU TOO.
West Coast Men’s Health Sacramento has been treating Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease since 2018. The incredibly knowledgeable and professional staff at the Sacramento Clinic separates us from the competition. But don’t take our word for it – check out our Google reviews from our many satisfied patients!
The Sacramento Clinic’s success is not only because we have helped thousands of men overcome Erectile Dysfunction, but the real difference is our approach. When you call West Coast Men’s Health Sacramento, you will never reach a phone service. We recognize that this is a new technology and that you will have a lot of questions. It’s very important to our team to make sure that you have all of your questions answered thoroughly and to your satisfaction. The next step will be to schedule you for an in-house Medical Evaluation where we can get a better assessment of your Erectile Dysfunction or Peyronie’s Disease. From there we will recommend a treatment plan if you’re a good candidate.
We always suggest that you call us first! However, if you decide to call around, always make sure that you get as much information as possible before you schedule any kind of evaluation. Below are a few things that you can ask about when calling around.
- How can Acoustic Wave help you and your specific situation? (Every case is different.)
- How much does the treatment cost? (Many won’t tell you the price over the phone but that’s ridiculous. If their price is fair, then they should be able to share it with you before the Evaluation.)
- How many treatments do they recommend? (Most men require 18 treatments. Acoustic Wave Therapy not only breaks down plaque, but it also helps create new blood vessels. This process takes time and very rarely is complete after 6 treatments. Don’t let them take short cuts.)
- How is the treatment administered?
- Ask if they have used the treatment themselves? What is their experience with it?
The West Coast Men’s Health Sacramento Clinic is in the beautiful city of Elk Grove. The office is easily accessible from the 99 freeway. Our building is a professional medical complex with an expansive parking lot.
Our clinic is located in the beautiful city of Elk Grove, which is a very diverse community.
The office is easily accessible from the 99 freeway and is located in a professional medical complex with an expansive parking lot. Our office staff consists of three very experienced EMTs who collectively have 10 years of experience with one being a former Army.