What is PEMF?
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) directs powerful, pulsed energy waves to damaged or injured areas. These energy waves stimulate cell metabolism, increase oxygenation and reduce inflammation so that your body is able to heal naturally. Research involving PEMF has been ongoing since the 1940’s.
How is PEMF Administered?
PEMF can be used while the patient remains dressed. No probes or wires are involved. For that matter there’s no pain or sensation at all while the therapy is applied.
How ELSE can PEMF Help?
PEMF is known to:
- Increase circulation and blood oxygenation
- Reduce inflammation
- Increase Range of Motion
- Increase Energy
- Decrease healing time of wounds, soft tissue injury, non-union fractures and post operative procedures
- Promote better sleep
- Improve the uptake of supplements and medications
- Help the body detox on a cellular level
- Increase overall well being and be used for preventative care
- PEMF is FDA approved for the treatment of depression/anxiety, non-union fractures, urinary incontinence in women, migraines and glioblastomas.
PEMF is safe and non-invasive with a very low side effect profile.